For information on zoning regulations and requirements, such as minimum lot sizes, setbacks, floodplain requirements, etc., the Zoning Administrator is available by phone, email, or by appointment to meet at the Village Hall.
The Plan Commission meets the fourth Wednesday of every month beginning at 6:00 PM. The commission has all powers and duties as set forth in Wisconsin Statutes s. 62.23 and such other powers and duties as set forth in the Municipal Code and in state statutes. See recent Plan Commission meeting minutes and agendas in our Meeting Portal.
Zoning Fee Schedule, adopted 1/5/2022
Rochester Zoning Map, updated 11/23/2022
2050 Rochester Land Use Plan Map, adopted 7/13/2020
2050 Rochester Downtown Land Use Plan Map, adopted 7/13/2020
2050 Rochester Land Use Plan, with appendices, adopted 7/13/2020
Municipal Code of Ordinances for the Village of Rochester, including:
- Chapter 30 "Land Division"
- Chapter 31 "Construction Site Erosion Control"
- Chapter 32 "Post Construction Stormwater Management and Pond Regulations"
- Chapter 35 "Planning and Zoning"
- Chapter 36 "Shoreland-Wetland and Shoreland Zoning Districts"
- Chapter 37 "Floodplain Zoning"
- Chapter 38 "Historic Preservation"